Last month during Blog-tember, I did a goals post for the first time. I had always been apprehensive about making one of these posts because I didn’t want to fail and then have to share it with everyone. Well, I failed. But that’s okay. It was a very busy month and I’m hoping this month’s goals will go better. But first, here’s a review of my September goals.
- Finish 4 books. I challenged myself at the beginning of the year to read 52 books and so far I’m right on schedule. I’ve finished 36 so far which means I need to finish 4 per month to finish out with 52. To find out what I’ve read so far this year go here, here, and here. (I somehow managed to not even finish one book in September.)
- Exercise 20 days this month. This could be anything from going to the gym, working out at home, or going for a run. (I was only active 5 days in September and that’s only because I’m playing in a softball league. So this was a major fail.)
Take 2 PRAXIS tests. I already have a teaching license to teach K-12 Physical Education and Health, but I’m wanting to add more certifications in the hopes of teaching in the future. I’ve already got the tests scheduled, so there will be lots of studying this month.(I still don’t know if I passed, but I did study and take both tests in September.)
Check two items off my 101 in 1,001 list.(I marked off #100 on my list by participating in Blog-tember and I made progress on #17 by trying a new restaurant in the Nashville area. We went to Puckett’s Boathouse for Labor Day with Jon’s family.)
Stick to our budget. (This didn’t go perfectly, but went pretty well overall.)
Participate inthe blog-tember challenge at least 20/30 days. (I did participate, but only posted 6 times.)
- Finish 5 books. Since I didn’t finish any books last month, I need to finish 5 books per month to finish out my goal of reading 52 books this year.
- Exercise 10 time this month. This could be anything from going to the gym, playing a sport, working out at home, or going for a run. The goal is just to be active 10 days.
- Check two items off my 101 in 1,001 list.
- Stick to our budget.
- Celebrate our friends, Caleb and Lauren, getting married this weekend!
- Celebrate my 25th Birthday!
This month looks like it will be a good one and I can’t wait for all the fun things to come! I hope everyone has a great October!