This month I’m linking up with Nicole at writes like a girl to share my goals for February! But first, let’s review how I did in January…
Finish 4 books. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, my goal last year was to read 52 books and I only finished 48. So this year, I’m trying for 52 books again. I’m hoping to start January off strong! (This was a success. Go here to find out what I read in Janaury.)
- Exercise 15 days this month. This can be anything from going to the gym, playing a sport, working out at home, or going for a run. The goal is just to be active 15 days. (I was only active 9 days. So it wasn’t a complete failure, but I can’t say I completed this goal either.)
- Make progress on fifteen items off my 101 in 1,001 list. I need to get started on some of these that are going to take awhile to finish. (I finished item #41 and made progress on 7 other items.)
Study the book of Hosea with a group of girls from church on Thursdays. I’m really excited about the new Girl’s Bible Study that is being started for our youth girls and I plan to go each week if possible.(I was able to go 2 of 3 weeks, so I’m calling this one a success.)
- Finish 7 books. Considering that I’ve already finished 3 books since February started, I made my goal higher for this month.
- Be active 15 days this month. This can be anything from going to the gym, playing a sport, working out at home, or going for a run. The goal is just to be active 15 days.
- Make progress on ten items off my 101 in 1,001 list.
- Reorganize my closet. I am kind of a pack-rat when it comes to ticket stubs and other random memorabilia. My closet tends to be where all of these random things end up.
- Start using the Kiwake app to help me stop hitting the snooze button.
I’m really hoping to mark off all 5 goals this month! I’ll let you know how it goes!