I’m so excited to be participating for the first time this year in the blog-tember challenge! The blog-tember challenge is hosted by Bailey and she has provided a writing prompt for every day in September. I doubt I will post every day, but I’m going to try to blog as many days as I can this month. For day one of the challenge, we are supposed to introduce ourselves.
Hi! I’m Brooke. I am 24 years old and I live in Tennessee. I have been married to my best friend, Jonathon for a little over two years, but we’ve been together for almost 8 years (crazy!). We have two dogs, Sherlock and Watson. Sherlock is a Plott Hound and Watson is a German Shepherd.
- I love my church! I’m blessed to have great pastors and leaders in my life. I am involved in children’s ministry, youth ministry, and music ministry.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Performance and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Tennessee at Martin.
- I work at the public library. I LOVE libraries.
- I hope to eventually teach.
- Since I have lived in Tennessee my whole life, I am a huge Tennessee Vols fan! The season starts tonight!
- I love animals, especially dogs. My friend, Anne, sent me the trailer to the movie, A Dog’s Purpose, yesterday. I don’t think I can handle it. It would probably lead to uncontrollable sobbing in the theatre.
- My favorite bands are Needtobreathe and Switchfoot.
- My favorite TV shows of all time are LOST, Friends, and The Office.
- I LOVE to read. Although, I sometimes don’t make enough time for it.
- Disney World is my favorite place on earth. I’ve been at least nine times. I’ve also been to Disneyland in California and this summer I got to go to Disneyland Paris.
I’m so excited to meet some new people through this challenge! I’ll be back tomorrow letting you know some of my current goals. Click on the graphic below to find out more about blog-tember.