My word for the year in 2016 was intentional.
I didn’t choose a word in 2017.
This year my word is order.
I want there to be a little more order to my day. – I’m working towards this by writing out a morning and night routine that I will try to follow most days.
I want there to be a little more order in my home. – I’ve been using the Tody app for awhile and it’s great for helping keep track of what needs to be done, so I want to continue to use this app.
I want there to be more order in my finances. We’ve already had great improvements in this area in the last couple of years, but I want to make sure we are using our resources to the best of our ability.
These are just a few of the thing I want more order in this year.
Each year I set a few goals for the year. For the last few years, I have been including some items off my bucket list or my 101 in 1,001 list that I want to mark off! Here’s what I have down for 2018.
- Pay off all credit card debt. (We are getting so close to having this done!)
- Pay off a loan we had to take out for an air conditioning unit. (This will be paid off in August even without paying any extra on it.)
- Save x amount of money (at least).
- Finish reading the Bible through.
- Read 72 books.
- Maintain routine of being physically active throughout the year (averaging 3-4 times per week.).
- Finish a 5k in less than 30 minutes. (I’m a slow runner, haha.)
- Write in my one sentence journal daily.
- Return to Hawaii/visit a new island (The Big Island).
- Visit a new state.
- Visit a new U.S. city.
- Go to a SEC stadium that I haven’t been to yet.
I’m looking forward to getting things in order this year and having a lot of fun and adventures along the way!